Saturday, January 19, 2008

The unpredictability of life..

As i sit here and type this, I have the song "God of Miracles" playing in the background.. ten thousand things are playing through my head right now... Life is sooooo unpredictable.. We'll never know what would happen tomorrow.. Do you remember the times when all of us would just say " no, i'll do that tomorrow" or " no, it's alright.. i let this chance slip by.. another one's bound to come my way tomorrow" or most importantly, when we have an arguement with our family and frens.. what do we say ALL the time? " it's not my fault.. why should i apologise?" and because of that one thought in your head.. siblings may start not talking to one another.. frens become enemies.. is it worth it? Is life that worthless for you guys to play such games? Often.. people only tend to regret their decisions when they've lost their love ones.. I'm not talking about anyone here in particular.. but i'm talking about how people react to tonnes of relationship matters in general.

You all must be wondering what made me think about all these things. In the span of two years.. two very close frens of mine have both suddenly lost their fathers.. I'm still at shock that it has happened.. I'm shocked and scared at the same time.. I'm sorry for my frens.. but i cant help but to imagine how MY life would be if it were to happen to me.. I'll be shattered.. I cant imagine and I dont wanna think about it.. All i can say is tat, cherish the moments we all have with our families and frens.. never let an opportunity slip your way.. if there are broken relationships, mend them.. before it's too late..

To my frens, I'm sorry.. I'm very very proud of you guys for being sooo strong.. everything in life is planned by the God Almighty.. be glad that your fathers have been with you for these 20 odd years of your life.. that he played such a major role.. and how he will always remain in your hearts forever.. You guys will always be kept in prayers.. Take good care of yourselves!

God Bless,
Ying.

No comments: