Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My own Jolly Christmas break.. 2007

What comes to mind when one talks about christmas? Snow? Skiing? Santa? Presents? To me.. Christmas is all about spending time with people who matter the most to you.. your loved ones.. Christmas isnt about being in a cold country and going through a white christmas.. it means being with your family.. even if you're in a desert...

For me.. 2007's Christmas was one of the best I've ever had.. It was no white Christmas.. but it was fun.. :D Christmas came very early for me last year.. hehehe.. I guess going home has always been on my mind ever since I came to Melbourne last Feb.. Thus.. to me.. going home for the whole month of December was a fabulous Christmas present by itself.. :)

All started with me arriving home.. seeing my family.. going off to KL with mom for the weekend.. seeing my aunt who is there now.. spending Christmas eve with the whole extended family.. going to church on Christmas day with Cindy.. spending New year's eve with my closest frens.. Welcomed the new year by celebrating my parents' 22nd Anniversary.. Seeing my grandpa.. Spending time with my cousins.. :D

Everything went soooo well.. I wished time will just stand still.. But good times always fly by soooo quickly.. :s Am back in Melb now.. not tat I dont wanna be back.. but i wished more than ever to be home again.. :( Never mind.. shall be going to Perth on the 31st.. will be spending the week with aunt and her family.. celebrating CNY.. will be back in time for my parents' arrival to melb.. hehehe... :D

Cant wait! Anywyas.. below are some photos.. enjoy!

God Bless,
Ying.




Parents' Anniversary dinner.. :D


Grandparents and I

All of us with grandparents..



Mr. Ethan Foo.. class monitor.. no joke wei.. hahaha.. :P


Mummy dearest.. :)

My beloved aunt and cousins in KL.. :)

My cuzzie with one of the chipmunks.. :D
Christmas Eve..

The Foo cousins Wei! :P


Mr darling cousin, Yong and I..

No comments: