Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reminiscence

Do you remember the when we were kids in kindy.. going to the cultural village together and swimming lessons too?
Do you remember the times in primary school when we would just run around the school with no care in the world?
Do you remember the fights we all used to have in high school when we were prefects, class monitors and club presidents?
Do you remember the times when we would all just sit around and gossip instead of listening to Mr.Lee at Sri Sarjana?
Do you remember all the wonderful times we had at A8-02?
Do you remember our family tree?
Do you remember when someone was sick.. we were all sooo worried and finally came back together as one.. like a family.. like how we have always been?
Do you remember all the birthdays? All the Laughter? All the tears?
Do you remember the times we would all talk about our relationships? the advices we used to give one another.. the good.. the bad.. the support.. the feeling and acknowledgement that we would always be by one another's side always?

Time has gone by so quickly.. in a flash.. 21 years of my life has gone by.. I ask myself.. what have i done? what have i accomplished? Well.. one of the greates joy would be to have all these wonderful people in my life.. I miss you all dearly.. I wish you guys are with me here now.. none the less.. i'll see some of you soon.. the rest.. we shall meet during winter break! :) Hugz!

All my love,
Ying

No comments: