Thursday, January 24, 2008

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, yes OR no? :)

A random topic, a random title isnt it? I wasnt even thinking of blogging today.. hehehe.. but after two hours of studying (well.. trying at least, here in the library.. :P) I got super tired and had a nap on the couch.. hehehe.. yes.. here in the library.. anyways.. after being half energised.. hehehe.. i set out to have my daily dose of internet surfing.. hehehe.. and i came across ping's blog ( see.. i love you sooo much.. i just have to read your blog everyday.. hehehe.. Missing u lots, hun! Come back soon! I'm sure McLovin wants you to too! :D ) and terread one of her older posts, sexism at a crossroad.

I posted a similar article in relation to this topic not soo long ago.. in conjunction with the post kenny sia posted on his blog. I stand firmly on my point and still think that men and women are just two entirely different beings.. What seems stupid or unsensible to a man may seem to be the sweetest thing ever to a woman.. it just proves how different the two mindsets are.. heheh... anyways, like what i said this is a completely random post. Thus, the most important part of this post would still be to read Ping's post.. :D hehhee.. it's a very interesting and enlightening post.. enjoy! Have a good weekend everyone! :)

1 comment:

Ping said...

McLovin....
sigh* I regret so much using that term with you... if Matt were to find out he'd strangle me.

shhh...don't tell him