Friday, January 25, 2008

The difference between Ping and I

hahhaa.. After posting the previous post on Cadence, I came across a conversation I had with Ping today.. hahha.. super funny.. but yeah.. it is the truth without a doubt.. For as long as I can remember, Ping and I have never ever ever agreed on a single guy who we both think is good looking.. hahaha.. complete randomness, i agree.. hehehe.. to further elaborate what i mean.. this is what she said to me today:

ping says: (20:54:07):
umm u said to me.. i am the person that would say a guy is not cute when u say so

ping says: (20:54:09): HAHAH

ping says: (20:54:15): i laughed so loud when i read that...and coughed

ping says: (20:54:19): and almost muntah darah

ping says: (20:54:28): no la..jk..but almost :P

ping says: (20:55:11): but yeah

ping says: (20:55:13): *name has been deleted for certain reasons*

ping says: (20:55:15): is the best so far

ping says: (20:55:18): you're gettingg better :P

Me missing Chiew YiPing LOTS lo!!!! Come back quick!!! :) *super big hugz*

3 comments:

Ping said...

omg!! nsync's gone!! :D
wow... old old times...

it's true, your taste buds are improving ;) Cindy says so too :P
'name has been deleted for certain reasons' HAhaha... no need so shy :P

I know whOoO~ I know WHooOO~
*dances around room*

Ping said...

owhh.. don't say you miss me arr :P otherwise i'd be visiting you too often and one day you'll kick me off your balcony :P

p/s: miss you too! :)

King Qi said...

hyperping.