Monday, January 14, 2008

A recap of 2007 and a plan for how 2008 would be like..

I'm soooo sorry for not having to post anything recently.. it's been such a busy month.. was at home.. hehehe.. it was awesome.. will be heading home again this winter.. thus people.. do not need to miss me too much.. hehehe.. :P

Now now.. a year has gone by and a new year has come along.. haha.. time flies doesnt it? What do i think about all this? Read on and you shall find out.. hehehe.. :P

2007... how should i describe it? It has definitely been one of the best years in my life.. yet at the same time one of the unpleasant ones too.. hahha.. soo many things happened in the short span of a year..

The highlight of the whole year would be me coming to Melbourne for my first year..

In 2007, I went without seeing my parents for ten months.. hahaha.. record breaking eh? hahaha.. In feb, I came to monash.. caufield campus.. and did not go home till christmas.. hehehe..

In 2007, I started going to church.. i accepted Christ.. I started to be more positive.. believing that He had already planned everyone's life.. that good things will always happen.. for God so love us.. :)

In 2007, I met lots of frens.. some frens became very close frens.. yet some frens.. started to drift away after a while... I went through a roller coaster ride of emotions.. of something I tot was there.. but i guess.. never was..

In 2007, I spent one of the best winters of my life.. i spent quality time with my cousins and their kids.. cousins growing closer.. caring more for one another.. :)

In 2007, I started to finally really appreciate the importance of family and how absolutely bless I am to have them.. for without them.. I would never be who I am today.. :)

The good the bad.. all has passed.. I will always cherish the wonderful moments I've had in 2007.. I shall learn from the bad experiences and move on.. :)

For 2008, I vow to be a more caring daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin and aunt.. :)

For 2008, I vow to be a more faithful Christian.. and follow His plans for me.. :)

For 2008, I vow to be a better student.. Achieve my own educational goals..

For 2008, I vow to try get an internship in a desired firm..

for 2008, I vow to finish my assignments AT LEAST two (or maybe one :P) days before the due date.

For 2008, I vow to not think of any uselss or hopeless ideas which were never meant to be...

For 2008, I vow that I shall forget you... and move on with life.. I'm slowly doing so now.. :)

For 2008, I vow to be a better person, a better friend.. I wish all my frens well in this new year regardless of all your plans.. :)


All and all.. I believe that 2008 would be a VERY VERY GOOD YEAR!!!! Woohoooo!!! :D Hapy 2008 everyone! All the best in all you do! God bless!!! :D

2 comments:

Ping said...

you're so in love with this song you just might name yourself delilah. i'm sorry, lame attempt of a joke. u know what, we all should write down our 2008 year long plan and encourage each other through it :)

Cheers to you Ms Foo :)

moi said...

u know what ms.chiew.. i FORGOT i have tat song playing in the background.. hehehe.. i cant hear it on my lappy.. hahaha.. no.. i'm not in love with this song.. hehhe.. i like it.. but i dont love it.. hehehe

Yea.. we should lo ms.chiew.. we should encourage one another throughout the year.. hehehe.. am sure u have great plans ahead too! See ya super duper soon hun! Hugz! :)