Friday, January 25, 2008

FUNNY!!!

I cant believe I just had a terribly good laugh! hahahaa.. I'm sooooo sorry.. hahaha.. *laughing.. dapping her eyes at the same time* It's amazing how she entertains me sooooo much.. hahha.. whenever I'm bored, down or just practically in need of a good laugh.. all i need to do is click on her blog.. and she BRIGHTENS my day.. hahha.. terrible I know.. only ping and Cindy would know who I'm talking about.. i know i know.. Cindy's going to say "YINGGGGG!! You sooooo EVIL la!!" HAHAHA!! Right? But i just cant help it.. no matter how emo she sounds in the blog.. i just wanna laugh.. and u guys know what i'm laughing about.. hahaha.. 

*whose the blogger? haaha.. tat's a SECRET!!! Muahahhahaha!!! *

3 comments:

Ping said...

i was like..hmm.. who could it be, only cindy and i know?? who's blog arr?? entertaining but in a mean way..

*thinks*

OOOHH!!!! Aiyo...tsk* tsk* tsk* YING!! you're so mean laaaa!!!!

*quickly goes to her blog and reads*

you know that thing that is a main factor for it being so funny?? well, it usually just makes me no mood to read :P

Cindy said...

You SOooo mean Ying!!=P
Hahaaaa...teruk la u, but yeah, do understand your point.
Yingggggg...I wanna be here in June!=(

Anonymous said...

it's not mine riteee???

hahaha.. anyways have a great day ahead dearest!!