Tuesday, April 03, 2007

life in melbourne so far....

Hey people!!! SO sorry for not really updating u guys with life here in melbourne.. hehe.. sooooorrry!!! As u guys all know.. I have never been very good with photos.. Buti PROMISE u guys.. shall try my best!! hehehe... anyways.. For those who do not know where I am or what am i doing now.. hehehe.. I am in Monash uni, caufield campus here in melbourne doing a business management course.. hehehehe.. so yeah.. for those of u who are here in aus.. do send me a message or email.. hehehe.. :) anyways.. i have attached a couple of photos.. on life here in melbourne.. i have attached a couple of photos.. taken with hoursemates, classmates and frens.. hehehe.. enjoy people!! :) Shall try my best to update more often.. hehehe..
Myself.. out of boredom.. hahaha.. :P
Reina, Ying, Kay ( housemates ) @ Pancake Parlour after the movie 'becoming jane' :)
Our food.. hehehe.. was quite good.. :)
Happy easter people!!!
What's this?? Supper!!! hehehe.. tong yun..

me, myself and i.. haha.. :P
Jessica and I.. haha.. taken while on the way to box hill.. hehehe..
Cadance, Yvonne, Ying and someone from Malaysian Soceity during the MASS BBQ dinner.. :)
Ying and Cadence..
Ying @ Pancake Parlour, Chadstone.











4 comments:

blurr said...

Hay ying ;-) MISS YOU!!! Your hair looks awesome..glad you're doing so well there in melbourne...

xoxoxoxo
-ena

Anonymous said...

Hey~
Haha just to say HI :)
Nice pics btw esp. the one u were with jessica..lol
XXX
ur housemate next door*

Unknown said...

lookin great and having fun in melbourne huh???

miss ya lots ying!!

Anonymous said...

hello ying~~~ how r u? i wasnt at my comp that day when u msg me on msn, so sorry:p keke, next time don complain tt i never write any comment for u ok? oh, i wanna tell u, the food looks so deliciousssssss... omgggg i so wanna finish them all.. dun care dun care, i wan u to tapau for me when u come back to m'sia and bring it to jb for me =p nyahahaha! take care my dear.. dun miss me too much, study hard and dun be so notti huhu >o<