Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!! :)

Today.. no.. i mean yesterday.. 27th April was my birthday.. :) Initially I expected my birthday to be quiet and not expecting lots of people to remember.. but lots did actually.. hehehe.. I received many many wishes and am glad to know that even though I am sooo far away from home.. I still have sooo many frens who care for me in Malaysia.. and sooooooo many lovely frens here in Australia.. Big thanks to everybody who remembered!!! :)

Well.. I was at class yesterday actually.. for SIX hours!! hahaha.. spent a big portion of the time disscussing my marketing assignment.. eheheheh.. anyways.. met up with Jee Ning and Ping in the city.. the initial plan was to JUST go to koko black at Lygon Street.. but then.. hahaha.. we ended up going to dinner at Ying Thai THEN Koko Black!!! Hahaha.. gosh!!! We ate soooooooooo much!!! hahahah..On the way back from the city, I bumped into a group of drunken people.. kids really.. they were barely 16.. cursing throughout the train trip and eventually getting into a fight.. no suprise there.. but no worries.. i'm fine.. but it was scary though.. haihzz. .. what an experience.. hehehe... :)

Got back to Caufield and was suppose to meet Yvonne and Hui Ling for dinner.. At Mama Dukes.. mana tahu.. kah wei, Jessica and David were there as well.. hehehe.. was quite a suprise.. had quite a good time with them.. hehehe..Then it was SUPRISE time.. hahaha.. this was hilarious.. it was sooooooooooo obvious from the begining.. hahaha.. david asked me to go and play cards.. when he knows that I DONT play.. but he kept on insisting.. hahaa.. then everyone suddenly started insisting.. hahaha..but it was really sweeet of them.. hehehehe... he told me.. next time he's going to tell me that we're going to play UNO so that i wont be suspicious.. hahaha.. But it was really sweeeeeeeet!!! hehehhe..

To top it all.. I received tonnes of sms and messages via friendster and facebook.. especially from frens from Sunway, and also Kuching.. Thanks to my family too.. who called.. emailed.. heheheh.. thanks for the wishes everyone.. be it early, on time or belated.. :) Ohhhh.. I received an extraodinary wish as well.. hahaha.. someone sang to me.. hehehe.. that was funny.. but it was nice and sweet.. thanks!!! :) Thanks lots everyone for everything!!! I miss u guys lots!!! Hugzzz!!!


All my love always,
Ying




Ying Thai @ Lygon Street
3 beautiful ladies!!! :P L-R: Ying, Ping, Jee Ning.
I think this is Ice Mocha
Ice Chocolate
muahahahaha!!!
Jee Ning's loving her drink!!! :)
Koko Black @ Lygon Street

Ping and Jee Ning... thanks for the treat gals!!!
us.. hahaha.. :)
Ying and Jee Ning..
Ying and Ping..
The two of them.. camwhoring.. hahaha..

Hui Ling, Ying and Jessica..
Food at Mamaduke
Kah Wei's pasta
appetizer

Ying and Jessica

Ying and Hui Ling
Ying and Kah Wei
Ying and David
Ying and Yvonne
My prezzie!!! Thanks yvonne for all the effort!!! :)

Me and moi's cake
Everyone together now..
Ying and Alice..
Ying and Yuyee
Ying and Kwan Chian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Set me up with Ping, please.

infinity_boy said...

happy belated birthday ying! pffftt, that ping is one hot girl~ lol! haha!

Satya said...

hahaha... the other guys seems very interested in ping. i'm very interested in your ice chocolate mocha! i want!