Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I miss my family!!! :(

There will always be those days when one would just wish that they were just at home.. Being a student studying abroad.. I guess this is one feeling we would always experience.. when you look outside and the sun’s gone.. the cloud’s gloomy.. you just wish you were at home.. when you have assignments or exams coming up.. you just wanna be at home.. when it’s the holidays now.. you just wanna be at home.. one would not appreciate their family as much until they leave home and are on their own.. it’s not a fantastic experience.. but hey.. that’s life isn’t it??? Not everything comes easily in life.. The homesickness will always be there.. no matter what.. and personally I think that is a good thing.. it at least shows that although I am abroad I am still very much a home bound girl.. I miss my family.. and am definitely counting down the days till I get to see them end of this year!!!!


My beloved aunts, uncle and grandma.. :)

Moi familia!!! All together now!!! :)

Cousins!!! Evan and Ethan!! I miss them to bits!!! :(

Leaving the best for last.. :) The people who gave me everything I can ask for..unconditional love.. care.. and understanding.. :) Moi Parents!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly~!!!!
i got the same feelings with u when i am alone..sitting in front of my computer...

Anonymous said...

ying, u get used to it after a while. trust me. :) if not, im always a phone bug away!

-me ish teacher - said...

hey there ying!! heheh... I miss mine too very much. can't wait to get to the end of the year...