Friday, April 20, 2007

Classmates... :)

Hey there u all!! hahaha.. it's some time since i last posted any photos of my life.. :) Nothing much happening here.. assignments are due soon.. work getting hectic.. exams coming up very soon!! Which also means the winter break is coming VERY soon!! But shall not be going home this mid year.. :( So wouldnt be able to meet up with frens who will be back in Malaysia from UK for the summer break!!! Not fair!! I wanna go home too!!! Boohooohooo!!! :(
I have uploaded a few photos of my classmates and I below.. soooo... enjoy.. :)
verna and ying.. marketing lecture :P
angela.. where are u looking?? hahaa.. angela and naeth
hahha.. while in accounts tut.. hehehe.. howard wasnt in the class.. hehe..

1 comment:

pinkrollingstone said...

oh nice! you really look like you are having tons of fun :)

*hugs*