Thursday, April 26, 2007

I miss Cindy!!! :(

from cindy.. :)

Trust me when i say i can easily tear alright.. i mean it.. I received a birthday card from cindy today.. it was beautiful.. none the less.. the words were even more so.. Thanks for the wishes cindy.. i greatly appreciate it.. and i feel exactly the same way as well.. :) I miss u lots too!!! Wish u guys were all here with me!!! This year's birthday is going to be VERY dfferent and quiet.. :) Thanks to everyone who has been sending me cards, wishes over msn and also to those who have already called... ur wishes are genuienly appreciated.. and i miss u all heaps!!! Take care everyone!!! Hugz!!!


All My Love,

Ying

P/s: Cindy.. I know we WILL be frens forever.. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really nice to read...a true heartfelt message..thanks for sharing your feelings with us...friends are truly precious for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Hey...happy belated birthday. Sorry...was bz outside today don't get the chance to drop you a greetings. Hope you have a enjoyable birthday in Melbourne :D

Anonymous said...

Hear...hear!!
*grins*

Satya said...

woah... cindy, that was a brilliant card!