Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy birthday to al the April babes!!! ;P

I just wanna wish my favourite people whose birthdays fall in April!!! Firstly.. Miss Amanda Tan (2nd April).. whose in Malaysia.. Happy belated dear!!! Miss Aidwina Aidan Wing (14th April).. whose here in Perth... And.. Miss Euphrasia Wong( 16th April)!!! HAppy belated to all 3 of u!!! Hope u gals had a blast!!! Btw.. have any of you received my cards yet?? haha.. :P

To the upcoming birthdays... MY housemate.. Karen.. and darling Jee Ning.. :) May u guys have a fantastic year ahead!!! :)

Last but not least.. to my lovely and most beloved daddy!!!! Happy birthday pa!!!! :) Hope u had a good time last night!!! Wished I was there!!! Have a fantastic year ahead daddy!!! Missing u lots!! And loving u even more!!! Hugz!!!

All my love,
Ying

No comments: