Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Uni life is hectic!!!

Urgh!!! After arriving here for 3 weeks.. I have finally come down to one conclusion.. uni life is HECTIC!!! One thing about monash is.. it's located not so far away from the city yet somehow the city just looks soooo far away... look i dont know what am i crapping about here.. i just spent a sleepless night trying to finish my assignment.. gosh.. I didnt even go down to the city last weekend.. plus.. i didnt go for the moomba festival!!! I havent seen Ping yet.. I havent seen Melissa yet!!! There soooo many places I wanna go but I havent.. why? Cos uni life is just sooooo HECTIC!!!! Urgh!!!!!!!!! :(

4 comments:

pinkrollingstone said...

I think it takes some time to get used to. Don't worry, you'd be there for awhile. you gonna get a lot of chances to go, it's an amazing thing that you manage to focus on what is important now to the long run~*

*go ying! *

*hugs* and take care~*

manda said...

Welcome to Monash! The uni that loads their student with lots of work. Join the gang...haha.

-me ish teacher - said...

Haha... Ying, you'll get used to the busy-ness lo...

Ok... Just wanna tell you that you've been tagged at my blog!! So head over and do the tag!!

=) Miss ya lots!! All the best.

*hugZ*

S said...

Ying Ying! :D all the best!