Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Cindy!!! :)

Cindy and Ying @ Penang 2006


Today is a very very very special day!! Do u wanna know why? Cos it's the birthday of one of my favourite people in the world!!! Who u may ask?? My roommate!!! Miss Cindy Yong!!! Yeah!!! Hehehe.. I'm not gonna mention how old she is this year.. hehehe.. but trust me she doesnt look her age.. hehehe.. :) ANyways.. after meeting or rather re-uniting with cindy again after not seeing her for 13 years.. remember ya.. we were kindy classmates.. hehehe. this is the first time i'm not celebrating her birthday with her.. :( But I want her to know how much she means to me.. dont get me wrong.. she's like a sister to me.. hehehe.. so cindy.. i attached a little message for u here.. :)


Dearie, Happy happy birthday!!! You've been more like a sister than a fren to me truely.. I miss u lots and whish that somehow I was either in Perth or u are here in Melbourne.. or rather we were back in sunway now... I am glad that u are enjoying your course in perth now.. I dont know what to say.. hehehe.. but dearie.. remember that even though i am not there to celebrate your birthday with u.. my best wishes are always with u.. :) May ur years in Perth be fantastic ones.. may ur life be forever filled with the bestest and sweetest things ever!! May u achieve all that u hope for!! May u find MR.RIGHT soon!!! heheheh.. may u always be safe and loved by all around u!!! Thanks for everything dearie!!! Take good care of yourself!! I'll call u soon!!! Super big hugz!!! :)
Love and hugz from me always, Ying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speechless....hard for me to explain how i felt when i read your card! hehee...just one thing..love ya ying!!