Friday, March 16, 2007

Tagged twice!!

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

Here it goes...
I don’t know what to say… but I guess it’s abut getting to know me better eh?? Ehehehe.. alright.. here goes… me??? I’m from Malaysia.. I’m pretty outgoing.. friendly.. if u talk to me.. I’ll definitely respond and love to be frens with lots of people.. J Getting to know people.. is a hobby for me.. heehhe..

I miss home lots!!! Miss my family and frens even more!! Getting used to staying overseas and finding my way around Melbourne.. ummm.. I dislike rude people ( who does anyways? ).. Don’t annoy me or anger me.. cos I might never speak to u ever again!!! ( don’t believe me? Try me!! It’s happened before!!! )

I dislike people who don’t keep their promises.. I can be very determined and will do my best ( only when I want to!! ).. I’m trying to study hard and get my degree!!! Hehehe.. I’m still learning to tolerate and live with people from different backgrounds..
Have I mentioned that I miss my family and frens and wanna go home now??? Haihz… I’m terrible when it comes to homesickness.. cos deep down inside.. I’m still my parents’ little gal!!!


Hmm.... Now for the 2nd tag...GETTING TO KNOW HER...=)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Foo Ying Ying
Birth Date: 27th April 1987 ( everyone better remember this date ya!! )
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : I’m a pure Hainan!!! Yupss.. heheeh.. and I’m very very proud of it!!!
My Fears : Any thing that is creepy and crawly... INSECTS, WORMS bla bla bla... and I’m also terrified of the dark!!!
My Perfect Pizza : Anything will do.. never been a pizza fan!!!

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Darn.. I have 9 o’clock class again!!
My Bedtime : Around 12
My Most Missed Memory: Having fun with my family and friends...

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald’s
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Either one.. it’s all the same..
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Mocha or latte.. if I don’t get to choose between the 2 then coffee lo..

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nope.. don’t want to!!!
Curse: who doesn’t right?
Take a Shower: LOL.
Have a Crush: Not now
Think You've Been In Love: I guess everyone does at one point in their life..
Go To School: Uni liaw!
Want To Get Married: Definitely!!!
Believe In Yourself: I do... Most of the time..
Think You're A Health Freak: Okie la…

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: yupsss.. occasionally..
Gone To The Mall : Go and ask anyone whether they’ve never gone to a mall or not
Been On Stage: yess..
Eaten Sushi: YEAH!!!!!!
Dyed Your Hair: don’t want to

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope.. I think it’s a stupid game
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Nope.. accept me for who I am.. if u cant. Then it’s your problem.. not mine…

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 27 or 28?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Brown eyes
Best Hair Colour: Original colour.. never liked dyed hair
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short...

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: checking my email..
An Hour Ago: Was in accounting tutorial
4.5 Hours Ago: Was in economics tutorial
1 Month Ago: Still lazing at home.. getting ready to come to Melbourne..
1 Year Ago: Having the best time of my life back in college at KL!!

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My family and frens and I miss them to bits!!! I love my car too!!! Haihzz…
I hate: being too chatty at times… I also hate the feeling of loneliness!!!
I hide: my feelings all the time..
I miss: my family, friends, car.. everthing back in malaysia!!!
I need: to start studying and make sure I pass my exams!!!

I'll tag someone as this is kinda knowing you, the blogger, better. Well... since I've got quite a few friends.. I'm not going to stick to the 6 people.. hehehe...
So here are the people I wanna tag:

1. Ping
2. Natalie
3. Xinyi
4. Amanda
5. Cindy
6. Daphne
7. Sharon
8. Hui Ling
9. Aiyee
10. Nadia
11. Ada

1 comment:

pinkrollingstone said...

Fun Stuff! I've done it :)