Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy birthday esther!!!

Happy belated birthday darling!!! I amm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not mentioning you in my previous post!! It's not like I didnt want to!! But I just want to make it much more special for u!! hahahaha.. I was deprived of internet connection for soooooooooo long!! hahaha!!! ANyways love.. happy birthday!!! Hopefully you had a blast!!! May the year be fantastic for you!! hahaha.. I know you will do fine this year.. You always will!!! :) Take good care dearie!! I miss you to bits!! I really do!! Hopefully I'll be able to see u soon!!! Either you come here to melb.. or I go to your place k?? hehehhehe.. Take good care love!!! Super big hugz!!! :)

All my love always, Ying.

1 comment:

-me ish teacher - said...

I must have sounded like a spoilt brat in the previous post's comments. Weell darling... It's your turn soon!! Why do we have to be so far apart?? U n Ping in Melb, Aidwina in Perth and the rest in Kuching. Adeh... But well, have a great time in Melb and... CONGRATS ON YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION!!! Hahahaa... =)