Thursday, May 03, 2007

yING is very very HAPPY!!! :D

Hehehe... I have had one of the best days ever!!! hehehe.. Ping and Jee Ning were in Caufield to celebrate Jee Ning's belated birthday.. hehehe.. we had lots and lots of fun.. hehehe.. lots of girly talk.. heheheh.. then ping gave me a SUPRISE!!! hehehe.. sooooo funny la.,. she gave me a pair of shorts!!! hehehe.,.. thanks ping!!! I love them!!!! :D Muaxks!!!

Ohhhhhh.. then.. i didnt go for Urban Life... hahaha.. Chloe kept on calling.. kept on pestering.. hehehe.. I still didnt go.. hahaha.. then alice called.. sounded anxious.. dont know why.. asking me to open the door.. MY front door.. while i was at HER place.. hahaha.. so me thnking it was an emergency ran outside.. hahaha.. went to open the door.. seeing no one.. called her to only find out she was at my place instead.. soooo freaking funny.. then i told kah wei and jessica.. while we were talking.. we heard people running outside.. hahaha.. alice shouted for me to come out.. aaron was there as well.. hahaha.. then i saw Chloe.. then i saw EVERYBODY.. then suddenly i saw jinn.. he was holding this candle kinda thing.. hahaaha.. then suddenly.. hau wei came.. holding a BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! haha.. i was soooooooo suprised... sooooooo happy!!! Thanks guys for everything!!! Thanks for remembering!! Thanks for all the effort!!! I seriously appreciate it lots!!! Ying feels soooooooooooooooo loved!!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweetness :D it makes the world go round! XoXo Hugs~!