Friday, May 11, 2007

Update!!!

Hey people!!!

SOoooooooooo super sorry for not updating my blog.. :) Life is alright here for me.. super streesed though lately.. hahahah.. it's the toughest time of the semeseter.. with all the assignments and exams.. gosh.. :( Life revolves around my study group, my classes, uni, room and the most important place ever.. the caufiled LIBRARY!!! hahahaha.. for those who know me well.. u guys know the times i have been into a library.. hahaha.. back in kuching.. i dont even go to the state library... haahha.. in sunway.. occasionally.. but that's just to watch movies.. hahahah.. but here.. i ACTUALLY study.. hahahah.. am suprised and impressed with myself.. hahaha.. am super tired now.. hahaha.. i dont think i'm even structuring propeer sentences.. hahaha.. shall update again soon!!! Take care guys!!! :)

All my love,
Ying.

2 comments:

pinkrollingstone said...

Study Hard K? *hugs* :)

moi said...

Thanks love!!! I will!!! Will sms u soon!! :D Hugzz!!!