Thursday, May 24, 2007

EXAMS!!!

This is the most dreadful time of the semester EVER!! AFter all the endless assignments.. the EXAMS are here.. yerrr.. I DISLIKE this part of the sem the mostt !!!! :( ANyways.. am in the midst of preparing for exams... as usual.. am trying to understand and tell myself not to panic.. even though the exam is just around the corner.. hahaha.. Anywyas.. this would be the last time I would be blogging using the cranky laptop of mine.. Jee Ning will be bringing it back to Kuching for me tomorrow night.. hahah.. this laptop seems to have travelled the world with me.. it's been on the plane sooooo many times.. hahaha.. :P



Tomy and I.. my study partner!!! ~Caufield Library~
Exams!!! And i'm still smiling!!! Cham!! :(

2 comments:

pinkrollingstone said...

smiling is good because it reduces stress :D

so keep smiling and give exams ur best shot!

Good luck ying~* :)

Satya said...

hahaha... some people smile random, silly, craxy smile BECAUSE they're under stress.

good to see yours are the normal, stress-reducing kind. =P