Friday, May 04, 2007

I miss my frens!!!!!

I miss my frens!!! I miss cindy... fen.. sun.. ena.. ment!!! I miss everyone!!! Haihzzz.. this is not good.. am chatting to clement now.. then suddenly i start missing everyone.. hahaha.. i miss the luxury of being able to pick up the phone and hearing all ur voices.. i cant do that now.. except to ping and cindy.. :D Haihzz.. Looking forward to seeing u guys end of this year!! you all know who u guys are!!! For those in the UK.. hopefully we'll get to meet up if u guys are back for the winter break end of the year!!! :D Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!! I appreciate them lots!!Hugzzz!!!

All my love,
Ying




Ying and Ena @ Magenta... thanks doll for the birthday post!!! I really like this pic.. we both look good in it!!! Yeay!!! :D

No comments: