Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sun Nee's 20th Birthday!!!

Today is once again the birthday of one of my close frens... haha.. who more than our darling Miss LEE SUN NEE!!! hahaha.. this gal ah... i've known her for only a couple of years but yet she makes me feel like i've known her forever!! She's one of the most bubbly gal i've ever met.. she's very funny.. and when she's annoyed she'll say to u: go Longpiak la!! Hahaha.. Well sun.. i KNOW tat u DO NOT want to turn 20.. but heck we're all gonna be 20 this year right??? WE SHALL MATURE!! hahaha!!! Anyways, all I wanna say is thanks for being a fantastic fren.. thanks for being there through thick and thin.. I hope u had a good time tonight.. I know I sure did.. Looking forward to our trip this Sat!!! So dearie, this is a little toast to u on ur birthday.. may u my dear be blessed with all the sweet things in life.. may u succeed in all tat u plan.. may ur dreams come true.. and may u find THE ONE soon!!! ehehehe.. Take care dearie!!! Super Big Hug!!! :)
All my love,
Ying.
All of us together!!
A Birthday toast to our dear sun!!
Happy 20th Sun!!
L-R: Ping, Xinyi, Sun, Ying.
Tadada!!! THE birthday gal!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE ONE again!!! i think ur the one is so so eager bout meeting THE ONE..haha lol =))