Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy 20th birthday Clement!!!

Birthdays.. It happens only once a year.. for the kids… this can most likely be their FAVOURITE time of the year ever!!! For those of my age, ( ahem.. ahem.. young adults should I put it?? :P) this is one time of the year we all dread.. why?? We’re getting older!!!

For myself, I shall be turning 20 in April.. trust me.. am not looking forward to it!! Haha.. am finally officially saying goodbye to my teen years and it’s a big hello to adulthood ( in a way )..

Well, today’s my dear old fren, Mr.Clement Tan Wun Kiat’s birthday!! Hehehe.. the poor chap was complaining bout his age.. haha.. but nvm ment.. we’re all growing older.. not just u.. hehehe..

Anyways, here’s a little birthday wish for u ment!!! Happy Happy birthday!! Hope u had a good time today.. I know I did.. :) Anyways, thanks lots for being a fantastic fren all these years!!! I wanna wish u the very best of luck in all future endeavors!!! I know u’ve gone through a lot in the past year.. but am sure all those experiences have only turned u to a more matured, responsible and caring young man.. Remember, no matter what happens in the future.. I will always be only ONE phone call away like usual!! Have fun in New Zealand!!! Take good care of yourself!!! Happy birthday again!!!


P/s: I know u read my blog!!! Below are some photos we took today at Li Bai.. :)




No comments: