Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy new year everyone!!!

Happy new year everyone!!! Yup.. it’s the beginning of yet another new year!!! 365 days have gone by yet in a flash!! For some.. this may just be another ordinary day.. but yet for others.. this maybe the beginning of a new journey.. I, myself am categorized in the latter..

What is to expect for me in this new year?? Well, for those who know me well.. everyone should know by now that I’ll be off to aus next month.. uhuh.. this girl’s going to uni!! Hahaha.. it’s exciting yet scary.. haha.. I don’t know what to expect.. yet I tell myself.. hey.. no worries.. be happy.. haha!!! All I can say is am hoping for the very best this year..

Alright.. enough talk bout myself.. it’s wishing time ( hold on.. I think there’s such a phrase right??? ) !! Well, to all my frens.. I wish u all the very best in ur studies! For those who are off to Aus in feb,, good luck!! I know we can all pull through uni life together!! For those who are already in the UK.. keep up the good work guys!! I know u guys are studying ur butts off over there.. but at the end of the day.. we all know it’s worthwhile..

To my family, I wish u all the very best of health and may u all succeed in all that u plan to do!!! Thanks for being there always.. u do not know how much ur presence and support means to me!!

To everybody else.. may it be my acquaintance or not.. I wish everyone well.. may the world be peaceful and joyous always!! Take care everyone!!! Big Hugz!! Happy new year again!!! Cheerz!!!



p/s: some photos i took with frens when we were out celebrating on new year's eve!!! Cheerz!!!




all of us who were at the junk!!
first photo taken after the clock stoke midnight!!!

3 comments:

Loving myself :) said...

are u wearing contact lense, looking good gurl !!! hehehe... apie new year !!!

pinkrollingstone said...

u look nice ying! seemed like you are having alot of fun on NY! with the face mask and all!
hehe. see how this year goes for me.. i might visit u in melb if i do get the chance ^^ what course will u be taking?

Happy New Year Ying!! send my warmest wishes to ur mom and dad! I hope they are doing very well! (:

*love&hugs*

Ada

Anonymous said...

ying ying!! Sarah here!!