Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bye gals.. till end of this year!! :)

I know the title must sound weird.. but yeah.. tat was exactly what I did not sooo long ago.. It was actually just Fenella who was going back to Sunway but hey.. I wouldnt be seeing her till end of this year.. same goes to Chris when she joins Monash, KL soon.. then Cindy when she goes to Perth next month.. Then there's Wendy, who might be off to Swiss soon.. Haihzzz I miss the times when well.. time was not a factor.. as in we got to see each other 24/7 ( well, for me and Cindy tat is!! :P) !! But.. well, like wat a dear old darling fren of one once told me.. we maybe far apart.. but we'll always be close at heart!! :) Take care darlings!! Thanks for everything!! Missing u guys lots!!!
With all my love... Ying.
Fen and I
Chris and Cindy
Us!!! L-R: Chris, Cindy, Wendy, Fen, Ying
Gals tat made Sunway the best place in the world!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill miss u lots too. hahahaa...how can i NOT be rite??
u better keep ur words about coming to perth to visit me or else....*hiaks* =P

Anonymous said...

i saw cindy! i saw cindy!! Hehehehe :D
Don't worry la k.. I will be in Melbourne... :D
ping here! lazy to log in...