Monday, October 22, 2007

Nostalgia

I’ve always thought that I’ve gone through the worst of homesickness after surviving my first month in KL two years ago.. I was wrong.. After not seeing my parents for eight months now.. the desire to hop on the next plane home has never been as strong as these past few weeks.. I guess after being away from home for so long.. nostalgia just hit me. One never truly appreciates what one has until it is either lost or away from it.. I have never miss home this much..

I long to wake up and see my parents.. I long to have dinner with my grandpa.. I long to sit outside at the balcony with dad and chat the night away.. I miss the times when I would go for movies with mom on Sundays then later we’ll go for coffee with dad.. I miss everything that home has to offer.. I miss my family!!

People often say that a child is such a blessing in life.. while I believe that Parents are such blessings in a child’s life.. No one would be in any position they are in now if not for their parents.. Our parents have loved us from the moment they brought us into this world.. giving us what they think is the best for us… never failing to love us… They stand by us no matter what happens.. They love us regardless of who and how we are.. their best gift to us is their undying and unconditional love.. and together with that came a promise of unfailing support.. an unconditional trust..

To me..



They are the ones who hold our hands and lead us through this extraodinary journey called life.

They are the ones who help us in every possible way to make sure we achieve our goals.

They are the ones who laugh with us.. who smile because we smile..

They are the ones who try their best to comfort us.. to make things right when we cry



They are the ones who you know you can lean on for support anytime of the day
They are the ones who would never let anyone bully you

They are the ones who will forever be proud of every single little achievement in your life.
They are the ones who would give up the world just for you

To me, my parents are the best gifts that I can ever ask for..
There would be NOTHING in the world I wouldnt do for them..
Why? Because I LOVE THEM!

No comments: