Thursday, August 09, 2007

Life..

As i sit here in my room here in Melbourne this fine Thursday afternoon.. I had the sudden urge to take out all the cards that were sent to me in the past few months from my dearest family and friends.. :)

As I sat here and re-read the cards, I realised how blessed I truly am.. :) God has always blessed me with the finest things in life.. He gave me the best when He gave me the world's most caring and loving parents and family.. He blessed me abundantly when He placed all my friends especially those close to my heart ( you all know who you are ) into my life..

I guess one only learns to appreciate the love received when you're far from it.. I thank God everyday that you are all part of my life.. You guys have made this journey such a fantastic one!!! Thanks for all your support, love and affection!! I miss you guys lots!!! God Bless!!!

All my love always,
Ying.

No comments: