Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I miss home!!!

I look at the pictures playing at the side of my blog.. when pictures of each and everyone of u pass by.. I cant help but wish that we were all together again!!! Gosh.. i miss u guys sooooooooo much.. I miss home.. hahaha..

I miss Laksa.. Kolo Mee.. Popiah.. yess ping.. all the food.. like u!!! hahaha.. I miss all the frens too!!! All the great company back home.. I miss Cindy ( even though u're in Perth right now ), Sun, Fen, Chris ( i'll see u in Singapore before i go back in Nov yeah? :) ), Hiaw, Ment-ment, Triple C, Poh Gee, Pei Yee, Euph.. oh gosh my list can go on forever and ever.. hahahaha.. bottom line is.. i miss u guys.. terribly!!!! :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ying~~~! haha ur blog really hates me if u cant see this comment. i miss u lotsssss and pls do take care of ur health plus ur injured ankle.. haih be careful la girl! i miss you!!!!

moi said...

thanks dear!!!! I miss u lots tooo!!! Nvm.. I'm coming home soon!!! I'll see u sooonnnn!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss you 2!=P