Thursday, April 02, 2009

Of birthdays and Urban Life.. :)

March has come and gone with heaps of birthdays, gatherings and much love.. :)

We had a combined birthday celebrations for all those born in March in the group, namely, My dear housemate, Vocan; the citizen,Keith; the temporary resident, Abhishek; and the Clayton boys, Jin and Josh. We had it at MyCube on Lygon street. Was pretty fun, but I reckon the group was a tad bit too big. hehehe..

Then, there was Vocan's birthday at home, Keith's at Crown and Abhishek's at Seven. :)

Plusss.. there was Urban Life at my place last night.

I'll let the pictures do all the talking! :)




Everyone who were there for the march babies' birthday celebration! :D


For Vocan, Abhishek, Keith, Jin and Josh. :)



My beautiful housemate and her notorious boyfriend on her birthday! :P

Moo's :)


Hope you had fun!
:)

Housemate no. 1:
Can you see how large vonne's eyes are? :P


Housemate no.2:
Very cute,no? :)


This one is for everyone in my Urban Life!
Happy early easter guys! :D


~xoxo~

No comments: