Friday, April 10, 2009

I should be studying! :s

I should be doing exactly what the title says! Study! :s

But instead, what have I been doing? I've been reading blogs AND going through old photos! Hahhaaha...

My gosh.. looking at all the photos made me realise how fast time flies! My three years in this beautiful city is soon coming to an end! How I dread it! Whilst looking at the photos, I thought of the times we all met, the times we bonded, the times we argued, the laughter, the joy, the tears.. gosh, how I'm going to miss waking up and picking up the phone and knowing that you're all here... how I can knock on the doors next to my room when I need to rant and de-stress! Some of us have grown closer, some more distant.. some I dont even see you at all.. but deep down, I know we are all friends.. for better for worse, we still care for one another, and thats exactly what friendships are all about, no? :D

Just a little journey down memory lane.. :)




*no comment*



BABI!! I havent seen you for ages!

First year at the Mews



Housemate, you still remember this? Hahaha!


Hope you're all doing well back home! :D


One of our yum char sessions @ Shark's Fin Inn, Chinatown





Just before Yvonne went back to Malaysia


Ballarat, Winter 2007


Incomplete Urbs @ Momba Fest 2009.


The Housemates @ Hong Kong, 2008

The Gals of City Point
@
Seven, 2009.


No comments: