Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Never judge a book by its cover

I was reading a friend's blog the other day.. when I read what he wrote.. I was surprised with what he wrote.. I started to think.. How is it that a guy so composed, so sure of himself, so serious, so caring, so happy at all times was actually hiding his emotions behind that mask? He made me realise that no one is perfect no matter how circumstances might suggest so.. There are ups and downs in everyone's lives.. it's the way we approach them that makes us that unique individuals we all are.. Life's biggest challenge is not to out win the next person.. not to prove to the world that you can do it.. but it's to prove to YOURSELF that you can do it.. that you are worthwhile.. no one can pull anyone out of their despair.. only they themselves can..

Friend, although I do not know you well.. but you are a strong person.. that much of your character I can say.. and for that I am sure you will pull through.. By God's Grace, everything will be better for you in this new year.. :) I am glad to see you smile again..

No comments: