Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling the Love

Hey people!! I am back from PlanetUni camp!!!! It was awesome!!!! But have no idea why I didnt take much photos.. hehehe.. it was my birthday last weekend.. and frens threw me a beautiful birthday dinner at Statalacities ( I think that's what it's called ).. This Greek restaurant on Russell Street.. was fantastic.. Anyways.. will blog about my birthday soon.. hhehe.. was browsing through the photos just now.. think these photos are awfully cute.. hahaha.. :P Enjoy!



L-R : My lovely housemate, Vocan; Ying and My awesome babi, Cadence! Hahaha :P

Now, this is funny... here we see Jin hugging his girlfiend, Nelsie
Yeah.. we feel the love yea? So sweet..

Here, you see JEFF wanting to share the love also.. so he goes and hug Jin..

NOW, here.. cadence wants to be a part of it as well..
so she goes and hug Jeff whose hugging Jin whose hugging Nelsie..
The only thing short for this photo would be one more person hugging Cadence..
and it would then form a circle.. where everyone's going to feel the love... hahahha.. :P

No comments: