Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TAGGED!!

Sorry peeps for not updating.. been sooooo busy lately.. did not have the time. anyways.. i've been tagged by dear cindy.. heheeh so here goes.. :)


5 things in my bag:
1) My purse
2) My cardholder
3) handphone
4) Keys
5) Lipbalm

5 things in my head:
1) Maths
2) Law
3) Stats
4) Managerial communication!!! Other words.. exams!!!
5) Home.. :(

5 words I frequently use:
1) Heyy
2) How u doing?
3) Yeah?
4) No worries
5) It's alright..

5 recent sms received:
1) Ping
2) Han
3) Yvonne
4) Jin
5) Jee Ning

5 things in my wardrobe:
1) Clothes
2) Jeans
3) Towels
4) Scrafts
5) Gifts for my parents.. :)

5 things i just ate:
1) Cheese on toast
2) Chicken Katsu Don
3) Sultana chocolates
4) Eclipse sweets
5) Nuts

5 people I'm tagging:
1) Ena
2) Esther
3) Ada
4) XinYi
5) Natalie



Cheerz u all!!! Until next time.. :)

No comments: