Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Life's complicated

Soo many things have happened in the past two weeks.. Good things and bad things.. My close fren's dad passed away.. I cant imagine how it will feel going through that grief now.. someone so close to your heart isnt there physically anymore.. A fren once said, " you will only experience true heartbreak when your loved ones, someone like your parent passes away"..

Dear, I dont know what to say to you honestly.. I dont know how you feel and it would be a lie if i said i did.. You've always been a strong strong girl.. and I know you will pull through.. Keep your faith in the Lord strong.. you know He will guide you through.. Your dad has not gone far.. he has only gone home to his Maker.. He is now not only your dad in your life.. but he is also your guardian angel.. Stay strong dear.. for yourself, for your family, for your dad.. I'm sooo sorry for your loss dear.. I really am..

Another few more frens are going through tat point where you do not know what to do in relationships.. whether this one person is worth the wait.. whether you should let go.. whether you are making the right choice.. well, all i can say is.. decide.. make up your mind and live to your words.. it maybe difficult.. but then the hurt will go away one day.. and you know it..

Uni has been hectic these past few weeks.. with assignments and all.. but all's good besides that.. Church is great.. frens are awesome.. :) Bottom line, everything is good on my side here in melb.. It was fantastic meeting Derek last week.. it was a great catch up session.. plus awesome food as well.. :) I'm missing my family heaps.. if only my cousins could sit down together all at the same time.. that would be fabulous!! :)

Love,
Ying.

No comments: