Saturday, September 13, 2008

A night of Cupcakes, Company and errr.. not so much of Cocktail :P

Last night was fun! :D

What did I do? You may ask.. ehehehehe.. last night I attended a gathering/party at a friend's place.. Must say it was fantastic seeing almost everyone.. :) It's been wayyyy too long..

Remember those days when we would see each other everyday WITHOUT fail? and now, we see each other once in a few months or when it's one of our birthdays.. I just want you guys to know that you guys are the BEST! Thanks for making life in Melbourne such a joy! :)

Also, special thanks to the two beautiful hostess last night! :D

I've attached a couple of photos below.. :) Enjoy!


Hostess No.1, Sweet Adeline, the cupcake queen!


Hostess No.2, Gorgeous Louise :)

Amongst my fav people in Melb.. :D
L-R: Cynthia, Cadence, Adeline & Vancelia

Van isn't as tall as she looks, I was sitting down and Arnold bended his Knees.. hahaha.. :P


Three gals and two guys!
L-R: Jin, Van, Ying, Arnold and Yvonne :D

Van and William


Us with the cupcakes.. hahahh..

I like this pic, they look so sweet, no?
The cupcakes I mean.. :P


The ladies with Arnold.


Amongst one of My fav girls in Melbourne, besides the housemates! :D


I reckon the housemates look alright in this pic
but
Cynthia doesnt seem to know where the camera was.. :P

Almost all of the ladies
Missing: Vocan, Angela and Cadence.

The look you'll give when you have alcohol in your system :P

Cynthia.. Cynthia.. ehehhehee..



P/s: Vocan, Keith, Angela, Dave and Phil couldn't make it last night :(

No comments: