Friday, May 23, 2008

For He so loves us..

Often people forget the role God plays in all of our lives.. We remember him only when we need Him.. We speak to Him when we are in need.. We try to blame Him when things go wrong.. but yet.. why do we often forget and forsake him in happy times? He has always been there and has never left..

To some of my friends, I know you guys feel like you're distant from Him.. but know that He loves you and always will.. :D

Esther, I am so sorry on your grandmother's death. She has gone to a better place.. to be with her Creator.. :D

I saw this in Esther's blog.. and I tot it'd be good to post it here tooo.. as a friendly reminder of God's presence in our lives..


Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

No comments: