Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Friends.. Some are meant to stay and some are meant to drift away...

Sometimes when u think that u actually know someone.. u might have mistaken.. I know it’s not good to judge someone or something by listening or knowing one side of the story only.. but sometimes I truly feel that u just don’t care.. u don’t want to know what’s going on.. I know u’re busy but at least take some time out and care bout those who care bout u.. sometimes unintentionally u just really hurt those that truly care about u.. there has been soooooo many times I’ve seen it happen..

Although now… it’s been ages since I’ve last met u.. but I just want u to know that u’ll always be close to heart.. u’ll always be a good friend to me.. no matter if I am to u or not.. I cherish the times we all spent together in the past.. take good care my friend….

1 comment:

Loving myself :) said...

i have the same experience as you..i guess i have a fren, that i truly cherished.. i guess it was only to me.. we used to be the best of frenz be4.. but i noticed that we are actully drifting apart..

it just feel that i am the only one who wants to keep in touch, who wants her to know that i really care for her, and that we will always be a best of frenz..

but i supposed.. i have to let her go, coz.. know deep down inside..she is no more my best fren, she has let me out of her life..and that i am no more a part of it..

but, its k.. i don't plan to lose her as a fren, bcoz.. whatever happens she will always be my best fren in my heart !

eventhough she might not se me the same way..