Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my first blogggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey people!!!! How are u all doing????? Hmmmm... since this is the first time am actually blogging on this site.. i really dont know what to say.. hehehehe.. am just another ordinary gal.. so yeah.. if u're interested in knowing what's happening to me.. just stay tuned and i shall keep u updated.. below are pics of me and someof my close peeps!!!! Enjoy... :)


the 3 gals..., hehehehehe
us during xinyi's birthday
Poh gee and I
My cousin and I
Study room craziness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"M FIRST TO COMMENT!! YES~!!!! HAhaha..Hi yIng~! :D yeay...u are one of US...Muahahahha~! hehehe :D

pams:) said...

ying ying! hayloe! howcha doing? hope everything's fyne with you and have fun + all the best in uK! loads of huggies! =D